Vibration Monitor for Explosive Atmospheres
Model - 1500EX
1. Can be used in a hazardous area where explosive gases or the like are in existence.
2. Vibration modes for acceleration, velocity and displacement can be select with internal switch.
3. The housing is of pressure and explosion-proof construction.
4. The sensor is combined with the amplifier via a flexible wire conduit.
5. Alarm level setting at a step of 1% from 1 to 99% with internal digital switch.
6. Two different alarming steps, one for self-holding operation and the other for automatic resetting operation are provided.
7. Alarm delay of up to 60 seconds can be set to prevent an incorrect action.
8. Usable for monitoring vibrations in motors, fans, piping, large-sized cranes, etc.
|Alarm setting range (Select 1 , 2 or 3)||1. Acceleration1-99m/s2(Peak)
|Accuracy||Within 5% (at 25°C,80Hz,10m/s2 measurement of sinusoidal wave )|
|Linearity||Within 1% of full scale|
|Driving power supply||AC or DC100-220V(less than 10VA)|
|Relay operation||Delay 0 to 60 sec variable Self-holding operation and automatic resetting operation,
make contact by solid state relay.
(Resetting by turning off driving power supply) Contact rating AC/DC 125V,0.5A
|Housing construction||The pressure and explosion-proof construction Ex dII BT6 (Certificate No.C12041)|
|Vibration resistance||Sensor:10G for vibration, 100G for shock
Amplifier:2G for vibration, 30G for shock
|Dielectric strength||Operation 0°C-50°C